Celebrate Life, Celebrate Consciousness or just Celebrate in our Signature Dresses.
Using eco-friendly premium fabric, these dresses are versatile, comfortable and also slimming due to the support of the four way stretch fabric. The dress is an A-line mini dress featuring a standard silhouette and complimented by an alluring low scoop back. This trippy dress is the Perfect for festival outfit, it's also great for Summer fun and nights of dancing, these adaptable dresses can also be paired with tights and boots and layered for Winter warmth.
Our clothing is not mass produced, everything is custom made featuring the artwork of Aurelien Floret.
This trippy dress features the psychedelic artwork Spirabulle.
We care deeply about our impact on the planet, in line with our policy of nurturing earth, mankind and spirit we have focused on recycling and cleaning the ocean through our product production. All our clothing is made from recycled polyester that is made up of plastic bottles and plastic waste mainly gathered from the Atlantic Ocean. By purchasing Pumayana products you are helping to clean the ocean and reduce plastic waste. See more info here.
* 4-way stretch fabric = complete freedom of movement and ensures comfort and ideal fit
* Breathable, moisture wicking technology keeps you cool and dry
* Superior print quality retains vibrancy wash after wash
* Recycled fabric created from plastic bottles
* Pre-shrunk, wrinkle free, and antibacterial
* 84% Recycled Polyester / 16% Spandex Blend
* Made in USA
* Machine wash / Tumble dry
* Fit True to Size
* Model is in a size S
* Model is 5 feet 6 in / 167cm, bust 32in / 81cm, waist 23in / 59cm, hips 35in / 89 cm
* Length 30.25in / 77cm. Measurements taken from a size S.