This Shamanic Mandala Wall Hanging is called Dreamcatcher.
The original dreamcatchers were created by the Ojibwe or Anishinabe tribes of Native America. Grandmother Spider is an important spiritual entity thought to have created the sky and the stars by weaving a massive web in the sky, one thought to separate the spiritual and the physical realms. The Pleiades star cluster was thought to be the hole in the center of Grandmother Spiders web where a silk strand would connect all Ojibwe to the Creator.
From the Shamanic traditions all over the planet, the Dreamcatcher is a protector during astral traveling. The dreamcatcher is a strong guide and protector while exploring the Universe beyond our five senses.
* All artworks are totally original and unique, made with love and positive intentions.
* It is easy to carry, display and it is washable in cold water.
* It can be hung on metal, rod, wooden dowel or fishing line, or you can invisibly pin it.
* There are bottom and top pockets to pass a stick through for easy hanging.
* You can play with different lights to give more power and effect to the image. A normal spotlight will enhance the center of the picture and uplift the colors.
* For an amazing effect you can project an LED fading light on this tapestry and it will give movement to the image.
* All my artwork, tapestries, cushions and clothing is hand crafted, my products are not mass produced.
* We will provide you with a tracking number for your order and will keep you informed of order progress.
*The watermark, copyright texts will not be visible on purchased print.