Celebrate Life, Celebrate Consciousness or just Celebrate in our Signature Bell Bottoms.
These high waist bell bottoms feature a gentle figure-hugging silhouette and soft elastic waistband. Our eco-friendly Bell Bottoms are made from fabric that is produced from recycled plastic bottles. This superior fabric has a four way stretch for extra comfort and ideal fit and is also moisture wicking, meaning that you stay cool and dry whilst celebrating :-)
Pair with our Crop Tops for the perfect festival or rave outfit.
These shamanic Bell Bottoms feature the Artwork called Konibo.
Our clothing is not mass produced, everything is custom made featuring the artwork of Aurelien Floret.
We care deeply about our impact on the planet, in line with our policy of nurturing earth, mankind and spirit we have focused on recycling and cleaning the ocean through our product production. All our clothing is made from recycled polyester that is made up of plastic bottles and plastic waste mainly gathered from the Atlantic Ocean. By purchasing Pumayana products you are helping to clean the ocean and reduce plastic waste. See more info here.
* Superior print quality retains vibrancy wash after wash
* Pre-shrunk, wrinkle free, and antibacterial
* 84% Recycled Polyester / 16% Spandex Blend
* Made in USA
* Machine wash / Tumble dry
* Fit – Our clothing tends to run small, please check size options and if in doubt go up a size
* Model is in a size S
* Model is 5 feet 6 in / 167cm, bust 32in / 81cm, waist 23in / 59cm, hips 35in / 89 cm
* Rise 10in / 25cm. Inseam: 33in / 84cm. Measurements taken from a size S