Celebrate Life, Celebrate Consciousness or just Celebrate in our Signature Men's Tank tops.
Designed with relaxed arm and neck holes along with a slightly tapered chest and bottom to accentuate the masculine shape, our eco-friendly tank tops are made from breathable fabric that is produced from recycled plastic bottles. This superior fabric is moisture wicking meaning that you stay cool and dry when celebrating :-)
Pair with our unisex leggings for the perfect festival outfit. Our Men's Tank top range is also great for yoga, meditation, ceremonies and retreats.
Our clothing sometimes runs a little small please use the sizing chart to determine your exact fit and if in doubt go up a size.
This pyschedelic men's tank top is called Mescal. The artwork represents a slice of the San Pedro Cacti. It is based of the Flower of Life geometry.
Our clothing is not mass produced, everything is custom made featuring the artwork of Aurelien Floret.
We care deeply about our impact on the planet, in line with our policy of nurturing earth, mankind and spirit we have focused on recycling and cleaning the ocean through our product production. All our clothing is made from recycled polyester that is made up of plastic bottles and plastic waste mainly gathered from the Atlantic Ocean. By purchasing Pumayana products you are helping to clean the ocean and reduce plastic waste. See more info here.
* Superior print quality retains vibrancy wash after wash
* Pre-shrunk, wrinkle free, and antibacterial
* 92% Recycled Polyester / 8% Spandex Blend
* Made in USA
* Machine wash / Tumble dry
* Fit - Our clothing sometimes runs a little small please use the sizing chart to determine your exact fit and if in doubt go up a size.
* Model is in a size M
* Model is 6 ft / 183cm, chest 36.5in / 93cm, waist 32in / 81cm
* Length: 27.25in / 68.5cm. Measurements taken from a size M