Safe PaymentSecure SSL Payments.
We accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard & American Express.
handmadeHigh quality materials and products.
Designed with love in Australia. Made with care in USA. Europe & Asia.
Caring for our PlanetMade using recycled materials and/or natural materials.
See Eco Credentials Page.
giving back15% of Profits Donated.
See Giving Back Page.
This psychedelic Gaia Tapestry is called Gaiahuasca, celebrating Gaia and our re-connection to our cosmic nature.
This is one of my favourite pieces of Shamanic Art and is full of sacred symbols. It is a perfect gift, for yourself or any lover of psychedelic decor, to inspire you and remind you of your journey within.
It is a beautiful and powerful piece of Visionary Art. This Mother Earth Wall Hanging is gentle and feminine just like Gaia. There are feathers and snake scales mixed with fractal geometry. It shows our connection to Oneness and All That Is and symbolises how everything is connected in this multiverse.
* All artworks are totally original and unique, made with love and positive intentions.
* It is easy to carry, display and it is washable in cold water.
* It can be hung on metal, rod, wooden dowel or fishing line, or you can invisibly pin it.
* There are bottom and top pockets to pass a stick through for easy hanging.
* You can play with different lights to give more power and effect to the image. A normal spotlight will enhance the center of the picture and uplift the colors.
* For an amazing effect you can project an LED fading light on this tapestry and it will give movement to the image.
* All my artwork, tapestries, cushions and clothing is hand crafted, my products are not mass produced.
* We will provide you with a tracking number for your order and will keep you informed of order progress.
*The watermark, copyright texts will not be visible on purchased print.
One question. What is the recommended method of hanging my purchases? Do I just stick thumbtacks into the corners to hang on the wall? Thanks.
It's absolutely beautiful!! I got this for my sister, and I cannot wait to give it to her!! Your work is amazing!