Safe PaymentSecure SSL Payments.
We accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard & American Express.
handmadeHigh quality materials and products.
Designed with love in Australia. Made with care in USA. Europe & Asia.
Caring for our PlanetMade using recycled materials and/or natural materials.
See Eco Credentials Page.
giving back15% of Profits Donated.
See Giving Back Page.
This Merkaba Wall Hanging is called Star Matrix, it is a very powerful piece of Spiritual Art.
It is a Sacred Geometry Tapestry as it symbolises the refraction of light through your Consciousness. At its centre you will see the 64 tetrahedron - the sacred geometry matrix. It is a perfect spiritual gift for yourself or any lover of yoga and meditation or for anyone who likes to take sacred journeys.
You will see the Star Matrix Artwork is made of thousands of interconnected pieces aligned together in chaotic harmony - these create a portal through which to access higher dimensions of Consciousness. At its centre the 64 tetrahedron sacred matrix acts like a prism where Light and Consciousness merge to create the portal.
This Merkaba Wall Hanging contains masculine energy and the energy of Merkaba. It carries the positive archetypes of the Divine Masculine - Presence - Holding Space - Direction - Intention - Awareness.
* All artworks are totally original and unique, made with love and positive intentions.
* It is easy to carry, display and it is washable in cold water.
* It can be hung on metal, rod, wooden dowel or fishing line, or you can invisibly pin it.
* There are bottom and top pockets to pass a stick through for easy hanging.
* All my artwork, tapestries, cushions and clothing is hand crafted, my products are not mass produced.
* We will provide you with a tracking number for your order and will keep you informed of order progress.
*The watermark, copyright texts will not be visible on purchased print.
A wall hanging just beautiful, luminous that already shines in all my care room
Got it in the mail yesterday. I haven't hung it up yet but right away you can tell that the fabric is NOT cheaped out on. Has a nice seam around the edges. Honestly it's so nice that I feel hesitant to stick tacks through it! The colors don't seem as vibrant as advertised, but I suppose that's difference between what an electronic display can render, and actual printing machinery can. Not saying it's dull, but the picture certainly feels more crystal clear and high contrast. Either way I am satisfied and I can't wait to hang it up in my new apartment!