Celebrate Life, Celebrate Consciousness or just Celebrate in our Whale Crop Top.
Using eco-friendly premium fabric, these Crop Tops have a racerback and they are designed with a form fitted silhouette, slim straps and a scoop neck. Perfect for work outs, yoga, festivals, Summer fun and nights of dancing, these Crop Tops are a stand out. Pair with our Signature Shorts or Leggings to complete your outfit.
Our clothing is not mass produced, everything is custom made featuring the artwork of Aurelien Floret.
This Whale Crop Top features the powerful and protective artwork Ardluk Spirit.
This totem is the Orca energy. This is a powerful totem for Inner Work and Intuition. It is also a strong symbol of Personal Power, Strength, Harmony and Protection. It brings the quality of Community and Oneness.
We care deeply about our impact on the planet, in line with our policy of nurturing earth, mankind and spirit we have focused on recycling and cleaning the ocean through our product production. All our clothing is made from recycled polyester that is made up of plastic bottles and plastic waste mainly gathered from the Atlantic Ocean. By purchasing Pumayana products you are helping to clean the ocean and reduce plastic waste. See more info here.
* 4-way stretch fabric = complete freedom of movement and ensures comfort and ideal fit
* Stretchy with great bounce-back recovery, holds shape wear after wear
* Breathable, moisture wicking technology keeps you cool and dry
* Superior print quality retains vibrancy wash after wash
* Recycled contents created from plastic bottles
* Pre-shrunk, wrinkle free, and antibacterial
* 84% Recycled Polyester / 16% Spandex Blend
* Made in USA
* Machine wash / Tumble dry
* Fit True to Size
* Model is in a size S
* Model is 5 feet 6 in / 167cm, bust 32in / 81cm, waist 23in / 59cm, hips 35in / 89 cm
* Length 14in / 36cm. Measurements taken from a size S.