Celebrate Life, Celebrate Consciousness or just Celebrate in our Signature Men's T's.
Designed with a slightly tapered fit to accentuate the masculine shape, our eco-friendly t-shirts are made from breathable fabric that is produced from recycled plastic bottles. This superior fabric is moisture wicking meaning that you stay cool and dry when celebrating 😊
Pair with our unisex leggings for the perfect festival outfit. Our t-shirt range is also great for yoga, meditation and retreats.
Our clothing tends to run a little small use the sizing chart to determine your exact fit and if in doubt go up a size.
This spiritual men's t-shirt features the tree of life artwork called Dear Mother Tree.
Our clothing is not mass produced, everything is custom made featuring the artwork of Aurelien Floret.
We care deeply about our impact on the planet, in line with our policy of nurturing earth, mankind and spirit we have focused on recycling and cleaning the ocean through our product production. All our clothing is made from recycled polyester that is made up of plastic bottles and plastic waste mainly gathered from the Atlantic Ocean. By purchasing Pumayana products you are helping to clean the ocean and reduce plastic waste. See more info here.
* Superior print quality retains vibrancy wash after wash
* Pre-shrunk, wrinkle free, and antibacterial
* 92% Recycled Polyester / 8% Spandex Blend
* Made in USA
* Machine wash / Tumble dry
* Fit - Our clothing tends to run a little small use the sizing chart to determine your exact fit and if in doubt go up a size.
* Model is in a size M
* Model is 6ft / 183cm, chest 36.5in / 93cm, waist 32in /81cm
* Length: 27.25in / 68.5cm. Measurements taken from a size M