THE PRICE OF THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES FREE GLOBAL SHIPPING
ABOUT THE ARTWORK FEATURED ON THIS SHAMANIC CUSHION COVER
This artwork is called Shroom and it is inspired by shamanic journeys.
It is a perfect spiritual gift, for yourself or any lover of yoga or meditation.
This 18 x 18 inches (45 x 45cm) cushion cover features the artwork of Visionary French Artist Aurelien Floret.
Cushion covers featuring visionary art remind us of what is really important and surround us with beautiful images, motifs, colours and symbols that resonate with our souls. They also make great gifts and are fantastic for meditation rooms.
ABOUT THIS 18 X 18 PSYCHEDELIC THROW PILLOW COVER
Available globally, this is a cushion / throw pillow cover and does not include stuffing.
All of our Pumayana products are handmade to order, they are not mass produced.
This shamanic cushion cover is printed on both sides. It features white piping around the cushion that makes the artwork really pop. Perfect for spreading the frequencies of light and love through your home.
Printed with state of the art digital printing technology the colours will not fade and there are no harmful dyes used in the process.
Hand cut and hand sewn the cushion cover features a hidden zipper.
This is a high quality product made from premium microfibre fabric, it is soft to the touch and both looks and feels beautiful.
The artwork featured on this shamanic cushion cover is also available as a Tapestry / Wall Hanging and as an Art Print / Poster as well as on Canvas.
* All artworks are totally original and unique, made with love and positive intentions.
* Cushion covers can be machine washed as well as hand washed and warm ironed if needed.
* 18in x 18in - 45cm x 45cm Cushion Cover / Throw Pillow Cover.
* Premium microfibre fabric that is soft and silky to touch.
* Designed in Australia, made with care in Asia.
* We will provide you with a tracking number for your order and will keep you informed of order progress.
*The watermark, copyright texts will not be visible on purchased print.