THE PRICE OF THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES FREE GLOBAL SHIPPING
This Merkaba Blanket With Hood features a vibrant design with original artwork by Aurelien Floret on one side and on the other, a warm & cozy Sherpa fleece. This Sherpa Blanket Hoodie is perfect for cuddling up on the couch in winter with your favourite book and a hot chocolate. These hooded blankets for adults are also great for meditation, as well as relaxing around the house, watching TV, reading a book or snuggling and cuddling by the fire. Our hooded blanket is perfect to keep you looking great whilst warm at festivals or even around the campfire, the perfect accompaniment for any camping or road trip.
About the artwork on this Merkaba Blanket With Hood:
It is Sacred Geometry as it symbolises the refraction of light through your Consciousness. At its centre you will see the 64 tetrahedron - the sacred geometry matrix.
You will see the Star Matrix Artwork is made of thousands of interconnected pieces aligned together in chaotic harmony - these create a portal through which to access higher dimensions of Consciousness. At its centre the 64 tetrahedron sacred matrix acts like a prism where Light and Consciousness merge to create the portal.
This artwork contains masculine energy and the energy of Merkaba. It carries the positive archetypes of the Divine Masculine - Presence - Holding Space - Direction - Intention - Awareness.
These Sherpa hooded blankets are incredibly high quality and the print resolution / image rendering is fantastic. The warm blanket hoodies are visually stunning statements and due to the spiritual, visionary artwork, they uplift your energy whilst wearing them. They also make fantastic gifts; perfect for lovers of meditation, great for festivals & camping and for those who love cuddling up on the couch to watch tv or read their favourite book.
- Warm and comfy, plush sherpa fleece on the inside
- Digitally printed on the outside using premium waterproof inks, very wash durable & fade resistant
- Easy care machine wash on cold and tumble dry on low heat. Avoid direct heat. Do not use bleach
- To maintain the great colours it is advisable to add salt to the water for your first wash
- Due to screen resolutions, the colours may be slightly different in real life
- Please allow 1-2cm differences in size due to the handmade nature of our products
- Our hooded blankets are not mass produced, they are made to order
- Each hooded fleece blanket is imbued with positive energy and intentions
Blanket Hoodie 59" x 78.5" (150cm x 200cm)